view cart menu separator categories menu separator faq
advanced search
categories  > Immune System (3)
Vital CalMag
 

Vital CalMag

Price: $33.95 add to cart     
Feedback: -100%, 8 sales Ask seller a question
Shipping: US-Mainland: free (more destinations)
Sales Tax: Texas: 8.25%
Condition: Brand new
Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check,
*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Calcium is the most common mineral found in the human body. Approximately 99% of the bodys calcium is found in the bones and teeth, while the other 1% is found in the blood and soft tissue. Calcium is so vital to survival that the body will demineralize bone to maintain normal blood calcium levels when calcium intake is inadequate. Thus, adequate dietary calcium is a critical factor in maintaining healthy bone structure. Make sure your body gets all the Calcium and Magnesium it needs with Vital CalMag!*.

Size: 240 tablets
Other Products from milajhealthproducts:View all products
KukuiWash Shampoo
$12.95
Tunguska Blast 32oz - 4 Pak
$199.10
Slenderwize
$39.95
Vital Heart
$49.95
Tuguska Blast
$49.95
Vital Bar - Brownie - Box of 20
$39.95
Bug BeGone Spritzer
$19.95
Vital Bar - Chocolate Mint - Box of 20
$39.95
Vital Shake - Chocolate
$49.95
Vital Red
$49.95
Last Updated: 9 Sep 2006 21:29:38 PDT home  |  about  |  terms  |  contact
Powered by eCRATER - a free online store builder